Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Hiking and wardrobe malfunctions...

Earlier this week, I went out on a hike.....
Image from: http://sytereitz.com/2014/07/embarrassing-women/

I didn't get very far.

Why?????

Ummmm....  Let's just say I didn't want people to see more of my toosh than I wanted them to.

*sigh*

Yeah. I had a hole in my pants. BUT! I didn't let that stop me from doing something interesting and fun (for me, at least).

I was out at Pea Ridge National Military Park, which is a Civil War site. (The Union won that battle. WOO HOO!!)  I decided to go on a search.

To explain, I did something new. Something.... well, a little uncomfortable for me. I made a video. Yup. Now keep in mind that I don't even like pictures of me right now so video is that uncomfortableness times a gazillion!!!

But, here it is. Be kind.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates