Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Day 87 - One more thing to add to my 'Do No Eat' list

And what might that be Jules??  You ask.

Well, good reader, let me tell you which food is added to my "Do Not Eat Because You Obviously Can't Control Yourself and Eat It Until You Have To Lie on the Couch and Wish for a Stomach Transplant" List...

PUGLIESE BREAD!!

That's right ladies and gentlemen.  I made the mistake of picking up another loaf because I had TONS of that pesto  left over.  *chirp chirp*  Ummm.... Okay, I had some tomato pesto left over.  And I'm here to tell you...

IT'S THE DEVIL!!! RUN!!! RUN FAR, FAR AWAY!!!  SAVE YOURSELVES!!!

Where's Dean and Sam when you need them?  (Supernatural fans will get that one.)

So I tried to get rid of it.
.
.
.
No really.










I tried to throw it away. 









But it came back.









 







So I stabbed it. 


















It didn't work. So I stabbed it a few more times.








Finally, I figured blunt force trauma would do the trick.



 



 




I won.

8 comments:

Christie Farrar said...

hmm at least you didnt eat it out of the garbage......right!?

ive had those days. Usually i coat something in so much pepper i have a sneezing fit, and then I no longer want it.

Raegun said...

You won indeed! Hilarious! I'm the same way when it comes to certain foods - I simply can't be trusted around them. I've never thought of keeping an arsenal of protective measures around though. Ha! Off to find my husband's ball peen hammer....tee hee. ;)
Rae

ARJules said...

LOL NO! I didn't eat it out of the garbage! Never tried the pepper thing. I don't like pepper so that would probably work. :)

Rae - You have to be like Buffy. Always improvising. :) But seriously, I suggest having some weapons around in case food tries to shove itself down your throat. I mean, that's how I got overweight. I didn't VOLUNTARILY eat... nope... not at all...

Bring Pretty Back said...

LOVE this! I have put coffee grounds on something if I can't control myself!
Kristin

ARJules said...

Seriously!!! I guess we all have our little peccadilloes. :) I just use violence. HA HA HA

Christine Jeske said...

Bwah-ha-ha. Love it. "Like Buffy."

Keep killing those cravings!!! =D

Raegun said...

Caution: do not visit my blog. Pesto recipe is up!
Rae
xo

Sarah@LowStressWeightLoss said...

I have several things I cannot keep around - biggest category is ice cream.

This is how I handled some homemade chocolate chip cookies ...
http://lowstressweightloss.com/blog/cookies-in-mustard-sauce/63

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates