Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

The one thing I can't live without....

I have tried to give up this habit before. And once, I made it a whole MONTH without succumbing to its deliciousness.  But the one thing I can not do with out....

My venti iced caramel latte.

Honestly?  I think they may add crack to their coffee.  Or some throw some coca leaves in with the coffee beans to be ground up.  Something highly addictive.... like heroin.  Yup.  Heroin.  There's heroin in Starbucks' coffees.  That must be the reason I can not resist.  

And if I'm having a day I can't wake up?  I'll have TWO in one day!  270 Calories per cup!  Although, you have to cut me some slack.  I used to drink venti ice mocha lattes.  Ummmmmmm..... yeah.... I just looked it up...  A venti iced mocha latte with nonfat milk and no whipped cream is 250 calories.  I thought it was more.  Really.  Here's the kicker... with whipped cream, it increased to 370 calories!!  120 Calories for whipped cream?? No thank you.

I know that if I want to really get serious with this, I have to give up my lattes.  But to be honest, if I do, it's harder for me to stay on track.  But I will attempt it.  Really... I'll try.

There's a whole in my heart where my iced latte used to be...

My world seems so dark now......  

;) My question is: what is the one thing you can NOT give up in your weight loss journey and why?

1 comments:

Noel Trim said...

For me....I LOVE chips and pico and guac! The pico and guac are not that bad...but the chips...the lovely housemade chips are well, really bad for me. But I learned from the guy who just won the IsaBody challege is he gave himself one cheat day a week. One day to get down and dirty...fullfill those cravings and get back to business the rest of the days. He lost over 100 pounds....if he can do it....I know I can do it. Also...tequila! I love tequila. I don't drink it everyday....but miss it when I don't have a shot once every couple of weeks. ;-) Guess that is where my chips, pico and guac cravings come from too. ;-)

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates