Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 12 - And the scale addiction....

I woke up this morning... the sun... well, the sun wasn't shining. In fact, it was raining. But that's beside the point.  I groped my way to the bathroom.  And there... in the corner... was The Scale.  It was just sitting there. Taunting me.  Reminding me of the almost crack-like high that comes from stepping on that little platform. (Not that I have ever done crack, but I imagine it would feel like that.)

I tried to resist.  Really.  I did.  But yes, I gave in.

Now, keep in mind that my official weigh in day is Thursday. But as of today, I lost another 1.6 pounds. YAY ME!  We'll see if that was a fluke weigh in or not on Thursday.  But cross your fingers for me!

Thank goodness Monday is over. On to the next!

1 comments:

JourneyBeyondSurvival said...

The discipline we impose on ourselves.
*sigh*
It loses it's charms-the crack-and you find betta things to chase. Here's hopin it sticks!

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates